Monday 24 June 2013

Press Play

This week's prompt for Dani and Jackie's Express Yourself blog hop is ...

What band, singer, or group would be featured most in your WIP or life?

I love music.  I always have to have music on in the background.  Silence freaks me out.  I collect and collate my music with the help of last.fm, and every week, month, or year I can see a list of what I've listened to.  I tend to put my music on shuffle so that I'm always surprised by what comes on next.  If you're interested in my last.fm profile, you can have a looksee here.

last.fm has been tracking my music since 24th May 2006, which is quite a helluva long time.  According to this list (which obviously isn't exclusive, as I listen to the radio, watch music television, and spend a lot of time on youtube) my most played artistes are ...

1 = Buck 65
(2,342 plays)


2 = Placebo
(2,228 plays)


(1,854 plays)


(1,195 plays)


(965 plays)



This list does not encompass my taste in music, but it's a bit of a start, and all of them are worth listening to.

And as for my WIP (currently untitled) ... it's the sequel to my first novel, Lexa Wright's Dating Sights, and Lexa, the main character, is a big fan of 90s brit pop, so while she's going about her life there's no doubt that she's listening to ...












2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great variety of music! I really like lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm a bit of a fan of lists too :)

      Delete