Thursday 23 May 2013

Life Lessons

It's still May, I believe, so I'm still Blogging Every Day (In May).

Day 23, Thursday: Things you've learned that school won't teach you

I'm afraid that it's going to have to be a quick one today.  I've pretty much just got home from work, and I've got to go back in half an hour for a meeting.

So, school taught me a lot.  Apart from the academic side of things, I learnt that people are selfish, rude, unfair, and a bunch of other negative things (I didn't have a good time at school, can you tell!?!)

Outisde of school, I learnt how to ...
  • drive
  • knit
  • sew
  • bake
  • cook
  • fix a seemingly broken piece of technology
  • write (poetry/stories)
  • have my heart broken
  • break someone's heart
  • get back up after falling down
  • have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment