Monday 27 May 2013

Fanks, Fank You Readers

We're in the home straight now, but we're not at the end.  So here I go, carrying on, Blogging Every Day In May.

Day 27, Monday: A letter to your readers

Dear Readers,

Thank you.  I can't say much more than that (but I'll give it a go).  When I started blogging, I didn't really know what I was doing.  To be honest, I still don't.  I write about things, nothing special, and I never expected anyone to read my ramblings, but it appears that you do.  I check my stats on a daily basis, and I get about 200 hits each day.  That blows my mind.  Knowing that people look at my blog is an amazing feeling.  I don't even care if they read it or not.  The fact that they look is good enough.  But you do read it, don't you?  You read what I write and you comment on it.  You don't have to, but you do.  You could just stop by, have a browse, and then get on with your life.  But you don't.  You read and you write to me.  It is such a great feeling knowing that people I've never met have made contact with me and are interested by what I do.

So again, thank you.  Without you I would be writing to thin air.

Rebeccah

2 comments:

  1. Oh . . . are you supposed to know what you're doing before you begin to blog? My bad! ;) You're really hanging in there this month.

    ReplyDelete